Floradix KinderVital for Children
Floradix Kindervital has vitamins & calcium to support the formation of bones, cartilage & teeth.
Floradix Kindervital is a children’s vitamin & mineral formula with herbs in a fruit juice base.
- No chemical preservatives, artificial colouring, alcohol, yeast and lactose
- Delicious to take
- A calcium supplement formulated to strengthen bone and tissue for children
- Contains vitamin C and calcium to support formation and maintenance of healthy bones, cartilage and teeth
- Help encourage children’s natural growth and help them stay active, fit and alert
- Supports nutrient levels in convalescing children and fussy eaters.\
- Supports cognitive function such as concentration, learning and alertness
- Support healthy immune function, normal vitality, energy and health
- A source of B-vitamins and vitamin D. This combination may be beneficial in winter months when sunshine is restricted
- Helps in the maintenance or improvement of general well-being
Active substances: Each 5mL dose contains:
Calcium (from calcium lactate and calcium gluconate) 60.35mg; Ascorbic acid 12.0mg; Nicotinamide 2.72mg; d-alpha0tocopheryl acetate (vitamin E) 1.85mg; Pyridoxine (vitamin B6) (from pyridoxine hydrochloride) 300mcg; Riboflavin (vitamin B2) (from riboflavin sodium phosphate) 330 mcg; Thiamine (vitamin B1) (from thiamine hydrochloride) 210mcg; Cholecalciferol (vitamin D) 0.90mcg; Cyanocobalamin 0.20mcg; Vitamin A (from retinyl palmitate) 135 RE; Rosa Canina (rosehip) extract equiv. to fruit dry 365mg
Herbal decoction equiv. to:
Daucus carota (carrot) root dry 36.0mg; Pimpinella anisum (aniseed) fruit dry 15.0mg; Nasturtium officinale (watercress) herb dry 15.0mg; Coriandrum sativum (coriander) fruit dry 9.6mg; Urtica dioica (nettle wort) leaf dry 7.2mg; Spinacia oleracea (spinach) herb dry 6.0mg; Matricaria chamomilla (chamomile) flower dry 3.0mg
CautionsUnopened bottle: Store below 25 degrees Celsius.
Opened bottle: Refrigerate after opening. Store upright at 2-8 degrees Celsius. Refrigerate. Do not freeze. Use within 4 weeks of opening.
Keep all medicines out of reach of children. Do not drink directly from the bottle. Vitamin supplements may only be of assistance if the dietary intake is inadequate.