Fusion Kids' Probiotic Advanced
Features and benefits
- Specially formulated for children of all ages, from newborn to 12 years old
- Builds and restores healthy intestinal microflora, including during and after antibiotic treatment
- Helps maintain healthy digestion and relieve tummy upsets such as constipation, colic, flatulence and bloating
- Supports healthy immune system development and may reduce the risk and recurrence of colds and other upper respiratory tract infections
- May reduce the risk of developing atopic (allergic) conditions such as eczema and dermatitis and relieve their symptoms
- Contains three clinically-tested probiotic strains that naturally comprise up to 90% of an infant’s microflora and have a demonstrated ability to colonise the intestinal tracts of babies and children: Bifidobacterium breve, B. infantis and B.longum
- Also contains prebiotics to enhance the growth and proliferation of the beneficial bacteria in the bowel
- Suitable for breast-fed and bottle-fed babies, and for use by expectant and breastfeeding mothers
- Dairy-free, vegan formula, with no artificial colours, flavours or preservatives
- Pleasant tasting powder mixes easily with water, breast milk, formula, yoghurt or fruit, or can be applied to the nipple prior to breastfeeding
How it works
In babies and children, the friendly bacteria that naturally inhabit the intestinal tract play an important role in both digestive health and the development of the immune system. However, their establishment and ecology are easily disrupted by invading microorganisms, formula feeding, illness, and the use of antibiotics (among other factors).
Fusion® Kids’ Probiotic Advanced™ helps maintain babies’ and children’s intestinal microflora and healthy digestive function and may help to prevent and relieve tummy upsets such as flatulence, colic and abdominal bloating.
For children with constipation, Kids’ Probiotic Advanced™ eases bowel movements by promoting normal bowel transit time and improving the consistency and other properties of the stool.
The clinically tested strains of Bifidobacteria in this formula (B. breve, B. infantis and B. longum) also support the developing immune system and may reduce the risk and recurrence of upper respiratory infections such as colds.
In children with atopic allergies (such as eczema and hayfever), the faeces contain reduced proportions of these Bifidobacteria species. Taking a probiotic supplement may enhance affected children’s immune responses, reduce their risk of developing atopy (allergic conditions) and/or provide symptomatic relief from allergic conditions such as eczema and dermatitis.
Fusion® Kids’ Probiotic Advanced™ also contains a prebiotic blend of inulin and pre-gelatinised rice starch, which acts as an energy source for Bifidobacteria and aids the absorption of nutrients vital to growing kids, such as calcium, iron and zinc.
Healthy maternal microflora during and after the birthing process is an important contributor to optimal bacterial colonisation in newborn babies, so this formula is also suitable for use by expectant and breastfeeding mothers wishing to support their babies’ gastrointestinal health.
Every 2 grams contains:
|Bifidobacterium longum (BB-536)||2.5 billion CFU|
|Bifidobacterium breve (M-16V)||2.5 billion CFU|
|Bifidobacterium infantis (M-63)||2.5 billion CFU|
|Inulin||300mg and pre-gelatinised rice starch 737mg|
No artificial colours, flavours or preservatives, yeast, wheat, gluten, nuts, dairy or animal products.
Suitable for vegans and vegetarians.
Always read the label. Use only as directed. If symptoms persist consult your healthcare practitioner.
During pregnancy, always consult with a qualified healthcare practitioner before taking herbal medicines and nutritional supplements. Always read the label. Use only as directed. If symptoms persist consult your healthcare practitioner.