Hilde Hemmes Hawthorn 1000mg
In ancient times, hawthorn was used in traditional Irish folk remedies and was favoured by Romany folk healers as a heart tonic. Today, hawthorn has a reputation for being one of the best western herbal remedies for the whole circulatory system.
- Listed with the Therapeutic Goods Administration (TGA) as herbal medicine.
- Contains appropriate information based on the latest findings.
- Easy-to-swallow capsule with no unpleasant taste.
- Contains no artificial colours, preservatives, caffeine, gluten, lactose.
- Capsule shell made from vegetable origin - suitable for vegans and vegetarians.
- Standardised to guarantee potency.
Each capsule contains standardised extract equivalent to dried Crataegus monogyna herb top flowering 1 g (1000 mg) equivalent to vitexin-2-rhamnoside 6.66 mg.
Use only as directed.