This natural clay mask specifically formulated for oily, acne-prone skin is best suited to a weekly application helping to dry breakouts and prevent acne. The clay-based formula has been chosen for its specific benefits in drawing out impurities and absorbing oil from acne-prone skin.
A unique Triple action formula, based on three active ingredients drawn from nature:
1. 100% Pure Australian grown Tea Tree oil: Draws out impurities to dry out pimples and blackheads
2. Natural Kaolin Clay: Absorbs and controls excess oils
3. New Zealand Sourced Manuka Honey: Minimises the appearance of acne scars
Contains no petrolatum, mineral oils, phthalates, artificial colours or fragrances, synthetic parabens, SLS or SLES.
- Formulated for oily and acne-prone skin
- Clears blackheads and removes acne-causing impurities
- Absorbs and controls excess oil
- Reduces the appearance of acne scars
- 100% Pure Australian-grown Tea Tree Oil
- New Zealand sourced Manuka Honey
- Made in Australia
- Product not tested on animals
Directions for use:
Gently cleanse the skin, removing any make-up. Apply the mask using finger tips, being careful to avoid the eye area. Leave on the skin for 5-10 minutes and rinse using warm water. For a deeper cleanse, remove the mask using warm water and a face cloth. For best results, cleanse skin with Thursday Plantation Tea Tree Face Wash for Acne prior to the mask, and hydrate with Tea Tree Face Cream after application.
Caution: For external use only. Skin patch test prior to use. If sensitivity occurs, discontinue use. Avoid contact with eyes. Do not apply to broken skin. Keep out of reach of children.