Roogenic Native Anti-Inflammitea combines the well-known properties of Turmeric with three Australian bushfoods including Native Lemongrass, Lemon Myrtle and Tasmanian Pepperberries to calm and ease inflammation in the body.
Native Lemongrass itself has been found by Griffiths University to act as a natural aspirin and relieve pain, while the combination of the Lemon Myrtle, Pepperberries and Black Pepper in the tea work to help the body absorb and digest the Turmeric, encouraging the anti-inflammatory properties to excel in the body and improve overall wellbeing.
Perfect hot or cold, the tea can be consumed as your water intake for the day and makes an exceptional turmeric latte.
- The blend contains ingredients that have been Naturopathically accredited and approved to help with inflammation.
- Designed with Native Australian Plants and other ingredients including turmeric.
- Turmeric contains Curcumin, which has been recognised for its anti-inflammatory properties.
- Pepperberries have high antioxidant content.
- Can be enjoyed both hot and cold.
- Great addition to your daily water intake to help with hydration.
- Has a fresh earthy flavour.
Organically Grown Lemon Myrtle, Turmeric, Mint, Organically Grown Native Lemongrass, Black Pepper, Wild Harvested Pepperberries.