Since 1991 Bev Dunne has been enthusiastically educating her community on the benefits of complementary healthcare, through not only her store but a weekly newspaper column and radio segment plus regular health seminars and even weekend health retreats.
Over 23 years after purchasing her first store, Bev believes her current store Go Vita Batemans Bay offers the ultimate in the health food experience.
What makes the Go Vita Batemans Bay store so different?
Bev and her team are proud to be a part of Go Vita Batemans Bay and the complementary healthcare industry. Not only is there a total commitment to offer the best service, advice and price to their customers, there is a commitment to take the time to educate and support their customers in attaining and maintaining good health. If you don’t believe Bev – just read some of the testimonials.
Go Vita Batemans Bay offers a wide range of products and services, including a comprehensive range of –
- Vitamins, minerals, herbal supplements and superfoods
- Detox programs
- Sports supplements
- Natural and Organic Hair and Body Care products
- Natural and Organic Cosmetic Range
- Aromatherapy Oils and Massage Oils
- Natural and Organic Nuts, grains, dried fruits, seeds, flours, legumes and cereals (prepackaged or from self serve bins)
- Top grade vinegars, oils, peanut butter and local honey
- Organic and yeast free, wheat free, gluten free breads
- Gluten free, wheat free, dairy free, sugar free, vegan, keto foods
- Sheep, goat and coconut milk yoghurt
- Soy milk, rice milk, oat milk, almond milk
- Tea, coffee, herbal teas
- Babycare products
- Chemical free cleaning products
- Waste-free eco products
- Water filters and Stainless Steel Water Bottles
- BioMagnetic Underlays, Wrist Bands, Ankle & Elbow Supports, Neck Collars and Inner Soles