The Abode Sensitive Dishliquid is a fragrance free, creamy lathering product that has been pH adjusted and formulated using plant based ingredients for people with skin sensitivities yet remaining ultra powerful. This unique formulation is free from enzymes, fragrances and nasty chemicals such as cocobetaine, sodium lauryl sulphate and ethoxylated ingredients that was designed to leave your dishes sparkling clean with no chemical residue. Using the best ingredients money can buy, the concentrated formula makes it remarkably economical when compared to similar brands on the market (100 washes).
How Abode differs to other Cleaning Brands
- They use food grade ingredients (where they are available) NOT industrial grade which are often contaminated with heavy metals
- Designed by a naturopath and formulating chemist from the ground up for people with skin and chemical sensitivities
- Grey water and septic tank safe
- Concentrated formulations make it more affordable than other similar brands on the market (up to 810 washes)
- Dedicated to manufacturing the world’s best dishwashing liquid
- Australian made and owned
Water, alkylpolyglucosides (derived from coconut, wheat and corn and found in high end personal care products), sodium coco sulphate (derived from coconut oil), sodium cocoyl isethionate (derived from coconut oil), citric acid (food grade), sodium citrate (food grade), glycine extracts (amino acids) and sodium lactate (food grade).