So you want a multi purpose spray that works and is compatible with your microfibre cloths?
Our multi purpose Australian made surface spray does not compromise your family’s health or pollute the environment. Derived from plant and mineral ingredients, it uses old fashioned 1960s saponification – turns grease and grime into soap with the effectiveness of the leading brands without the use of nasty chemicals such as d-limonene, ammonia or bleach. Best of all, the essential oil blends will leave your house smelling like home not a hospital!
Ingredients You Can Trust: water, alkylpolyglucosides, soda ash, grain alcohol and pure lemongrass and ginger essential oils.
Instructions: spray onto hard surfaces typically found in the kitchen and bathroom and wipe off immediately. Not recommended for timber surfaces.
How Abode Differs to Other Brands:
- Free from ammonia, bleach and d-limonene typically found in green products
- Formulated by a naturopath from the ground up taking into consideration the health of your family
- Microfibre cloth compatible
- Australian made and owned
- Recommended by Building Biologists
- Bulk available: 500ml, 5 litres and 20 litres (drum and tap)