Blackmores Macu-Vision® is a source of antioxidant nutrients. It helps defend against free radical damage in the macular region of the retina and the lens of the eye.
Antioxidants defend against free radical damage in the macular region of the retina and the lens of the eye. Blackmores Macu-Vision® is a source of antioxidant nutrients.
- May help preserve macular eye health
- May help maintain overall eye health
- Contains naturally sourced vitamin E which is better absorbed and retained than synthetic forms of vitamin E
Ascorbic acid (vitamin C) is a water-soluble antioxidant nutrient involved in many biological processes in the body.
Vitamin E is a fat-soluble nutrient that exists in 8 different isomers (forms) of vitamin E.
(zinc 40 mg)
Zinc is an essential trace element that plays a role in every living cell in the body.
Copper is a mineral involved in a number of functions in the body including haemoglobin production and the utilisation of glucose and iron.
- Always read the label
- Follow the directions for use
- Supplements may only be of assistance if dietary intake is inadequate
- Contains zinc, which may be dangerous if taken in large amounts or for a long period of time
- Not recommended for use during pregnancy or breastfeeding
- If you have any pre-existing conditions, or are on any medications always talk to your health professional before use