Blackmores Macu-Vision® contains antioxidant nutrients Vitamin E, Vitamin C and Zinc. It reduces free radical damage to the body and supports eye macula health and healthy vision.
Blackmores Macu-Vision™ contains antioxidant nutrients. It contains Vitamin E, Vitamin C and Zinc to help reduce free radical damage in the eye and supports eye macular health and healthy vision.
- Helps support eye macula health
- Support healthy vision
- Support eye health
- Antioxidant to reduce free radicals in the body
- Support general health and wellbeing
Ascorbic acid (vitamin C) 250 mg d-alpha tocopheryl acid succinate (vitamin E 200 IU) 165 mg Zinc oxide (zinc 40 mg) 49.8 mg Cupric oxide (copper 1 mg) 1.3 mg
Adults - Take 1 tablet once a day or as professionally prescribed. Take with food.
- Always read the label and follow the directions for use
- Supplements may only be of assistance if dietary intake is inadequate
- Contains zinc, which may be dangerous if taken in large amounts or for a long period of time
- Contains soya bean products and sulfites
- If you have any pre-existing conditions, or are on any medications always talk to your health professional before use
- If you are pregnant or breastfeeding, talk to your health professional before use
- Some products should be ceased at least two weeks before any elective surgery, please confirm with your health professional