Blooms Green Lipped Mussel & Turmeric
Double Anti-Inflammatory Action: Green Lipped Mussel and Turmeric are a powerful anti-inflammatory duo. Pure, natural NZ green-lipped mussel contains a rich blend of natural proteins to help relieve arthritic pain and maintain joint mobility. Turmeric helps the management of joint pain and inflammation and has also been used traditionally to support digestive, gall bladder and liver function. The Turmeric in this product contains 65% curcuminoids. BioP™ (Black pepper) is added for its ability to enhance absorption.
Anti-inflammatory for joints, Henry Blooms Green Lipped Mussel and Turmeric with BioP™ is ideal for use with stiff, swollen joints. Green Lipped Mussel is a good source of glycosaminoglycans which have a beneficial effect on painful and swollen joints. Green-lipped mussel is also a source of omega 3 and omega 6 essential fatty acids and a rich blend of natural proteins helpful in maintaining joint mobility.
• May be useful in relieving stiff or swollen joints
• Anti-inflammatory properties.
• A valuable source of nutrients to assist the temporary relief of the pain and inflammation associated with arthritis.
• Provides a range of essential nutrients associated with maintaining normal healthy joints.
• May help reduce joint swelling associated with rheumatoid arthritis.
Green-lipped mussel dried (Perna canaliculus) 500 mg
Curcuma longa (Turmeric) extract equivalent to
dry rhizome 1.5 g (1500 mg)
equivalent to curcuminoids 48.75 mg
Piper nigrum (Black pepper – BioP™)
standardised extract equivalent to dry fruit 105 mg
standardised to piperine 5 mg
No added gluten, yeast, milk derivatives, salt, lactose, artificial colours, flavours or preservatives.