Brauer Sleep & Insomnia
Sleep Tablets include Chamomile and Passionflower, which are traditionally used in homeopathic medicine for the relief of sleeplessness and insomnia, therefore helping you relax into sleep, particularly when your insomnia is associated with mental overactivity or anxiety. Brauer Sleep is easy to use, is not habit-forming, and won’t leave you feeling hungover the next morning.
- Try and work out why you aren’t sleeping. Tackling the underlying cause of your sleep problem is the best way to find a lasting solution. Common causes include high levels of stress or a painful health condition like arthritis.
- Avoid stimulants like caffeine, alcohol and nicotine for 4–6 hours before bedtime. Also avoid large, rich or salty meals late at night.
- A quiet, dark and cool bedroom help to encourage sound sleep. Try an eye mask and earplugs to help block out light and noise.
- Store in a cool place away from direct sunlight and from perfumes, disinfectants or other strong-smelling substances.
- If you are pregnant, please check with your healthcare professional before using any medicines.