The sensitive tissues of your eyes may be particularly vulnerable to free radicals and this is why antioxidants play such important roles in maintaining eye health. Caruso’s Bilberry also contains the carotenoid antioxidants Lutein and Zeaxanthin. Lutein and Zeaxanthin are both found in the macula and retina of your eye and are important for maintaining healthy eye function, as well as the health of the macula and retina. Bilberry helps to maintain healthy vision and assists with eye adaptation to variations in light intensity (such as night vision) and helps to relieve light sensitivity.
- Maintaining eye health and function
- Maintaining the health of the retina and macular
- Supporting night vision and adaption to variations of light intensity
- Helping to reduce visual fatigue and eye strain
- Assisting with relieving eye discomfort, redness, soreness and dryness
Vaccinium myrtillus fruit dry (Bilberry) 15g (15,000mg)
Standardised to Anthocyanosides 60mg
Tagetes erecta (Marigold-Lutemax 2020™) extracts equiv. to dry flowers 675mg
Standardised to Lutein esters calculated as Lutein 6mg
Standardised to Zeaxanthin 1.2mg
Always read the label. Follow the directions for use. If symptoms persist, worsen or change unexpectedly, talk to your health professional.
Not to be taken during pregnancy or breastfeeding.