Caruso's Saw Palmetto
The berries of the Saw palmetto plant have been used in Traditional Native American Indian Medicine for the relief of lower urinary tract symptoms in men associated with the prostate gland. Caruso’s Saw Palmetto may assist with prostate gland health.
Saw Palmetto was traditionally used by Native American Indians to assist with lower urinary tract symptoms in men such as nighttime urination and also as a sexual tonic and aphrodisiac. Caruso’s Saw Palmetto may help support prostate health and prostate function.
Caruso’s Saw Palmetto has been formulated for:
• Supporting a healthy prostate gland
• Assisting with nighttime urination in men with medically diagnosed BPH
• Management of lower urinary tract symptoms related to medically diagnosed BPH
• Supporting male sexual function and healthy male libido
IngredientsEach capsule contains:
- Serenoa repens (Saw Palmetto) fruit 3.55g (3555mg)
- Standardised to Fatty Acids 320mg
Sugar, dairy, lactose, gluten, wheat, yeast, corn, starch, nuts, preservatives and artificial flavours.
Always read the label and follow the directions for use.
If symptoms persist, worsen or change unexpectedly, consult your health professional.
Not to be taken during pregnancy or breastfeeding. Not to be used in children under the age of 18.
Contains Soya. Contains Sulfites. Phenylketonurics - this product contains phenylalanine.