Floradix Floravital Liquid Iron
Floravital was formulated to assist people with sensitivities to gluten, yeast and lactose. It still contains all the same active ingredients, selected herbs and several fruit-juice-concentrates for a pleasant taste as the original Floradix.
Floravital contains no alcohol, preservatives, colourings or artificial flavourings and is suitable for vegetarians and vegans. Floravital is particularly beneficial for women, including expectant and lactating mothers, children, adolescents, the elderly, convalescents, vegetarians, vegans and those with an active lifestyle.
Floravital can be an ideal supplement, helping to maintain vitality and all-round well-being. Floravital contains delicious herbs and fruit juice concentrates and also iron (II), B vitamins B1, B2, B6 and B12 (important elements in blood formation) plus vitamin C. Floravital can protect the health of the whole family, from young children to expectant mothers and elderly people.
It contains iron gluconate in liquid form which is very easily absorbed by the body.
- Herbal extracts help maintain healthy digestion and together with vitamin C support the absorption of all nutrients.
- They are free from alcohol, animal derivatives, synthetic additives, chemical preservatives and colourings.
- They are particularly beneficial for pregnant and breast-feeding women and ideal for vegetarians.
Each 10 ml dose contains:
- Iron (from ferrous gluconate) 9.59mg
- Thiamine hydrochloride (Vitamin B1) 860.00 microgram
- Riboflavin sodium phosphate (Vitamin B2) 1.19mg
- Pyridoxine hydrochloride (Vitamin B6) 860.00 microgram
- Cyanocobalamin (Vitamin B12) 860.00 nanogram
- Ascorbic Acid (Vitamin C) 10.00mg
- Rosa canina (Rosehip) ext. equiv. to fruit dry 54.00mg
And Herbal decoction equiv. to:
- Hibiscus sabdariffa (Red Sorrel) 135.00mg
- Matricaria chamomilla (German Chamomile) flower dry 54.00mg
- Foeniculum vulgare (Fennel) fruit dry 21.50mg
- Spinacia oleracea (Spinach) leaf dry 16.20mg
In a non-medicinal base of fruit juices from grape, pear, blackcurrant, cherry, blackberry and carrot.
Floravital Herbal Liquid Iron Extract is free from:
- Artificial colours and sweeteners
- Genetically modified ingredients
- Pesticide residues
- Radiation and heavy metals
If you are pregnant or considering becoming pregnant, do not take supplements without consulting your doctor or pharmacist.
If symptoms persist see your health care practitioner.
Vitamin supplements should not replace a balanced diet.
Keep all medicines out of the reach of children.