Fusion Kidney Tonic
Features and benefits
- New improved formula, with goji berry, horny goat weed and Rehmannia, traditionally used as kidney tonics and to regulate body fluids in traditional Chinese medicine (TCM)
- Goji berries are traditionally used as a kidney tonic that relieves fatigue and balances Yin and Yang in TCM
- Rehmannia is also traditionally used in TCM to strengthen kidney Jing (a form of life force energy), as a liver tonic, and as a blood tonic that relieves sleeplessness and irregular menstruation
- Horny goat weed is traditionally used in TCM as a kidney tonic to enhance a healthy libido, to strengthen bones, and to relieve mild joint aches and pains
- Also contains Cornelian cherry, Chinese yam, alisma and poria
How it works
Fusion Kidney Tonic is based on an ancient Chinese herbal formula called Six-Ingredient Rehmannia Pill that was originally developed around 900 years ago.
Fusion Kidney Tonic’s key ingredients include Rehmannia, horny goat weed and goji berry, which are traditionally used to regulate body fluids, including relieving excessive urinary frequency in TCM.
Based on their traditional use, each of these herbs also has additional benefits for the Kidney organ-meridian system, which is regarded as the foundation of good health in TCM.
Each tablet contains:
|Rehmannia (Rehmannia glutinosa) root 214.29mg, dry Equiv.||1.5g|
|Goji Berry (Lycium barbarum) fruit 250mg, dry Equiv.||1g|
|Horny Goat Weed (Epimedium sagittatum) herb 33.33mg, dry Equiv.||500mg|
|Cornelian Cherry (Cornus Officinalis) fruit 80mg, dry Equiv.||400mg|
|Chinese Yam (Dioscorea oppositifolia) root and rhizome 80mg, dry Equiv.||400mg|
|Alisma (Alisma Orientale) rhizome 60mg, dry Equiv.||300mg|
|Poria (Wolfiporia cocos) mushroom 60mg, dry Equiv.||300mg|
Suitable for vegetarians and vegans.
Contains naturally occurring salicylates. NO artificial colours, flavours, sweeteners or preservatives, yeast, gluten, wheat, nuts, dairy or animal products.
Always read the label. Follow the directions for use. If symptoms persist, worsen or change unexpectedly, talk to your health professional.
During pregnancy, always consult with a qualified healthcare practitioner before taking herbal medicines and nutritional supplements. Use only as directed. Always read the label. If fluid retention or other symptoms persist consult a healthcare professional.