Fusion Liver Tonic
Features and benefits
Fusion Liver Tonic contains milk thistle to support healthy liver function and maintain the liver’s natural detoxification processes.
Ingredients in this formula also:
- Nourish and strengthen the liver, based on traditional use of goji berry in traditional Chinese medicine (TCM)
- Relieve indigestion symptoms like nausea, bloating, excessive burping, loss of appetite and feelings of fullness, based on traditional use of citrus peel in TCM
- Aid in the digestion and breakdown of dietary fats, based on traditional use of milk thistle in Western herbal medicine
- Regulate the Qi (life force energy), and stimulate its flow when it’s stagnant or congested, based on traditional use of citrus peel and bupleurum in TCM
- Relieve irritability and premenstrual mood changes when liver Qi stagnation is present, based on traditional use of bupleurum in TCM
- Help reduce the formation of free radicals, which are a normal byproduct of the body’s natural detoxification processes
- Support healthy gallbladder function, based on traditional use of milk thistle in Western herbal medicine
- Help maintain the secretion and flow of bile, based on traditional use of citrus peel and bupleurum in TCM
How it works
Fusion Liver Tonic combines milk thistle with herbs traditionally used to support various aspects of healthy liver function in TCM, as detailed below.
Milk thistle supports healthy liver function
Milk thistle supports the health of the liver and its natural detoxification processes. Additionally, it has antioxidant properties to help reduce the formation of free radicals, which are naturally generated by the body’s detoxification mechanisms, as well as by other aspects of metabolism and via exposure to pollution.
Qi and sluggish liver function in TCM
In TCM, the liver is traditionally believed to govern the smooth flow of Qi(life force energy) and blood around the body.
Bupleurum and citrus peel are traditionally used in TCM to regulate the flow of Qi and stimulate its movement if it becomes sluggish or stagnant (for example due to emotional overwhelm or a poor diet), and the citrus peel is also traditionally used to support the liver's natural detoxification processes.
Each tablet contains:
|Milk thistle (Silybum marianum) seed 50mg, min. dry Equiv.||3.5g|
|std. to flavonolignans||40mg|
|Asian Dandelion (Taraxacum mongolicum) whole plant 100mg, dry Equiv.||500mg|
|Bupleurum (Bupleurum falcatum) root 46.67mg, dry Equiv.||700mg|
|Baical Skullcap (Scutellaria baicalensis) root 100mg, dry Equiv.||500mg|
|Schisandra (Schisandra Chinensis) fruit 100mg, dry Equiv.||500mg|
|Goji Berry (Lycium barbarum) fruit 250mg, dry Equiv.||1g|
|Citrus peel (Citrus reticulata) fruit peel 100mg, dry Equiv.||500mg|
No artificial colours, flavours or preservatives, yeast, wheat, gluten, nuts, dairy or animal products.
Suitable for vegans and vegetarians.
Always read the label. Use only as directed. If symptoms persist consult your healthcare practitioner.
During pregnancy, always consult with a qualified healthcare practitioner before taking herbal medicines and nutritional supplements. Always read the label. Use only as directed. If symptoms persist consult your healthcare practitioner.