Fusion Vitamin C 1000 Advanced
Features and benefits
- High potency vitamin C plus zinc to support healthy immune system function
- Vitamin C and zinc may help to reduce the frequency of mild upper respiratory tract infections (URTIs) like common colds and flu
- When URTIs like common cold and flu are present, taking vitamin C and zinc helps improve recovery times and decrease the duration of symptoms
- Includes elderflower, traditionally used to clear mucous congestion and help relieve symptoms of common cold and flu, hayfever and sinusitis in Western herbal medicine
- Combines three different forms of ascorbate (vitamin C) to be gentler on the stomach than ascorbic acid alone
- Contains zinc glycinate, which is more readily absorbed than some other forms of zinc
- Chewable vegan formula, suitable for adults and children aged 6 years and older
- Delicious elderberry flavour, naturally sweetened with monk fruit, xylitol and thaumatin
How it works
Each chewable tablet of Fusion Vitamin C 1000 Advanced provides a total of 1000mg vitamin C from three different sources: ascorbic acid, calcium ascorbate and sodium ascorbate. By blending ascorbic acid with non-acidic forms of vitamin C, the formula is buffered to be gentler on the stomach than ascorbic acid alone.
Fusion Vitamin C 1000 Advanced is boosted with zinc glycinate for additional immune system support. Zinc glycinate is a form of zinc that’s more readily available to the body than some other forms of zinc, such as zinc sulphate.
Both vitamin C and zinc are essential for the healthy functioning of the immune system. Together, they may help reduce the frequency of mild URTIs like common cold and flu and speed up the time it takes to recover from the symptoms.
Fusion Vitamin C 1000 Advanced also contains elderflower, which is traditionally regarded as having decongestant properties on respiratory mucus in Western herbal medicine. Thanks to these decongestant effects, elderflower is traditionally used in Western herbal medicine to help relieve symptoms of common colds and flu, sinusitis and hayfever. For instance, its traditionally taken in Western herbal medicine to help manage common cold symptoms like a blocked or runny nose, sinus congestion, sore throat, cough and mild fever.
Each chewable tablet contains:
|Calcium ascorbate (Calcium ascorbate)||544.6mg|
|equiv. to ascorbic acid||450mg|
|Sodium ascorbate (Sodium ascorbate)||337.5mg|
|equiv. to ascorbic acid||300mg|
|Total ascorbic acid (Vitamin C)||1000mg|
|Zinc (Zinc glycinate)||17.2mg|
|Plus herbal extracts Equiv. to dry:|
|Elderflower (Sambucus nigra) flower||600mg|
Naturally flavoured with elderberry. Naturally sweetened with monk fruit and thaumatin.
NO artificial colours, flavours or preservatives, yeast, gluten, wheat, nuts, dairy or animal products. Suitable for vegetarians and vegans.
Vitamin supplements should not replace a balanced diet
Always read the label. Use only as directed. If symptoms persist consult your healthcare practitioner.
If symptoms persist consult a health professional. Not to be used by children under five years of age without professional advice. Warning: Contains zinc which may be dangerous if taken in large amounts or for a long period. Vitamin supplements should not replace a balanced diet.