Fusion Women's Multi Advanced
Features and benefits
- A high potency nutritional formulation to help enhance women’s health with essential vitamins and minerals, plus antioxidants, plant extracts and green tea
- Includes B-group vitamins to support vitality, including vitamins B2 and B5 to support healthy stress responses in the body
- Contains iron to support energy levels and healthy red blood cell production
- With biotin to support healthy hair, skin and nails
- Contains vitamin C to support healthy immune system function and tissue repair
- Includes Shatavari, traditionally used as a women’s rejuvenating tonic and aphrodisiac in Ayurvedic medicine
- With milk thistle for healthy liver function and digestive health, as used in traditional western herbal medicine
- Contains turmeric, traditionally used to maintain healthy digestion in Ayurvedic medicine
How it works
Women’s bodies need a variety of nutrients to support everyday processes including coping with stress and to support energy levels and maintain skin and hair health.
While vitamin and mineral supplements should never replace a balanced diet, obtaining all the nutrients you need from your food can be a challenge! Only 4% of Australian women are managing to eat the five recommended daily servings of vegetables.
Fusion Women’s Multi Advanced enriches women’s diets and provides additional nutritional support every day. Use it to supplement a healthy diet with important vitamins and minerals.
B vitamins such as B2, B5 and B6 as well as zinc help the body to generate a healthy response to stress when you aren’t getting enough from your diet. Vitamins B5 and C are helpful for the support of healthy adrenal gland function; an organ involved in producing hormones that regulate the stress response.
Healthy hair, skin, nails and bones
The nutrients biotin and zinc aid skin and hair health and support nail health, including strength and thickness. Along with vitamin C, zinc is also needed to support tissue repair and collagen formation; important functions involved in skin health.
Connective tissues like the skin contain compounds called glycosaminoglycans, which help to give them their structure. Silica (also known as silicon) plays a role in supporting connective tissue health. It also supports bone health by maintaining bone density and mineralisation.
Other benefits of ingredients in Women’s Multi Advanced include:
• Vitamin C and zinc to maintain healthy immune system function
• Vitamin E to maintain cardiovascular health
• Chromium to aid metabolism of carbohydrates and sugar
• Zinc and beta-carotene for healthy eyesight and vision
• Vitamin D for muscle function and bone health
• Iron for healthy red blood cell production
• Folic acid to maintain mental function
Each tablet contains:
|Thiamine hydrochloride (vitamin B1)||50mg|
|Riboflavin (vitamin B2)||25mg|
|Nicotinamide (vitamin B3)||50mg|
|Calcium pantothenate (vitamin B5)||54.6mg|
|equiv. pantothenic acid (vitamin B5)||50mg & calcium 4.6mg|
|Pyridoxine hydrochloride (vitamin B6)||60.8mg|
|equiv. pyridoxine (vitamin B6)||50mg|
|Folic acid||500 micrograms|
|Cyanocobalamin (vitamin B12)||500 micrograms|
|Ascorbic acid (vitamin C)||75mg|
|Citrus bioflavonoids extract||50mg|
|d-alpha Tocopheryl acid succinate||41.3mg|
|equiv. vitamin E||50IU|
|equiv. vitamin D3||500IU|
|Phytomenadione (vitamin K1)||50 micrograms|
|Calcium (as calcium glycinate)||35mg|
|Magnesium (as magnesium glycinate)||25mg|
|Iron (as iron (II) glycinate)||5mg|
|Zinc (as zinc glycinate)||10mg|
|Manganese (as manganese (II) glycinate)||2mg|
|Chromium (as chromium picolinate)||25 micrograms|
|Molybdenum (as molybdenum trioxide)||25 micrograms|
|Copper (as cupric sulphate pentahydrate)||25 micrograms|
|Iodine (as potassium iodide)||150 micrograms|
|Potassium (as potassium iodide)||46.2 micrograms|
|Selenium (as selenomethionine)||50 micrograms|
|Boron (as borax)||500 micrograms|
|Silicon (as colloidal anhydrous silica)||25mg|
|Plus dry herbal extracts:|
|Turmeric (Curcuma longa, as Curcumin C3 Complex) rhizome 42.3mg, min. dry Equiv.||2.75g|
|std. to curcuminoids||40mg|
|Milk thistle (Silybum marianum ) fruit 37.7mg, min. dry Equiv.||2.6g|
|std. to silybin||30mg|
|Green tea (Camellia sinensis ) leaf 50mg, min. dry Equiv.||1.5g|
|std. to catechins 41.5mg incl. EGCG||25mg|
|Shatavari (Asparagus racemosus ) root 166.7mg, dry Equiv.||1g|
|Dong Quai (Angelica polymorpha ) root 64.3mg, dry Equiv.||450mg|
|American ginseng (Panax quinquefolius ) root 34mg, min. dry Equiv.||340mg|
|std. to ginsenosides||5.1mg|
|Black pepper (Piper nigrum) fruit 5.4mg, min. dry Equiv.||91mg|
|std. to piperine||5mg|
Suitable for vegetarians and vegans. Contains soy and naturally occurring salicylates. No added artificial flavours, yeast, gluten, wheat, nuts, dairy or animal products. Vitamin and mineral supplements can only be of assistance if the dietary vitamin intake is inadequate.
Always read the label. Follow the directions for use. If symptoms persist, talk to your health professional.
Suitable for vegetarians and vegans. Contains soy and naturally occurring salicylates. No added artificial flavours, yeast, gluten, wheat, nuts, dairy or animal products. Always read the label. Follow the directions for use. If symptoms persist, talk to your health professional. Vitamin and mineral supplements can only be of assistance if the dietary vitamin intake is inadequate.