Grants Xylitol Natural Mouthwash is a new healthy way to freshen your breath with the dental health benefits of xylitol and none of the harmful effects of alcohol.
Freshens breath naturally and contains the beneficial palate cleansing herbs of eucalyptus, cardamom, celery, caraway, dill, thyme, rosemary and sage.
Mint flavoured. Suitable for all ages. Ideal to include with brushing and flossing as part of your family’s daily oral care routine.
Xylitol … did you know?
- most people think of xylitol as a natural sweetener – but its uses are far superior than a simple sugar substitute
- xylitol is a natural ingredient derived from the bark of trees
- xylitol is clinically proven to inhibit the growth of cavity-promoting bacteria in the mouth as these bacteria cannot utilize xylitol to grow
- over time with xylitol use, the quality of the bacteria in the mouth changes and fewer and fewer decay-causing bacteria survive on the surface of teeth. Less plaque forms, the level of acids attacking the tooth surface is lowered and this promotes remineralization of tooth enamel
- xylitol helps reduce the occurence of dental plaque (which can cause tooth decay)
Water (aqua), Glycerin (vegetable), Xylitol, Aloe barbadensis Leaf Juice (certified organic), Polysorbate 20, Stevioside, Mentha viridis (Spearmint) Leaf Oil, Menthol, Citric Acid, Cetylpyridinium Chloride, Natural flavour (contains extracts of mint oil, eucalyptus oil, cardamon, celery, caraway, coriander, dill, thyme, rosemary, sage).
Not tested on animals. Certified Vegan. Contains no genetically modified ingredients. Manufactured under GMP (Good Manufacturing Practices).