- Helps maintain healthy bladder and kidney function.
- Promotes the flow of urine.
Herbs in KBM have long been used to maintain healthy kidney and bladder function. Hilde Hemmes has combined the herbs birch leaf, couch grass, golden rod and restharrow for their diuretic properties, to assist renal (kidney) elimination of water and to promote the flow of urine from the urinary tract.
Take to help maintain healthy kidney and bladder function and to promote the flow of urine from the urinary tract. Claims are based on traditional use in western herbal medicine.
Infuse one teabag with one cup of boiling water, steep and cover for fifteen minutes.
Adults and children over 12: drink three to four cups daily between meals.
Children from 6 to 12: drink two to three cups daily between meals.
Children from 3 to 6: drink one to two cups daily between meals.
Use only as directed.
If fluid retention persists, consult your healthcare practitioner.
Contraindicated in cases of accumulation of water (oedema) arising from impaired heart or kidney function.
Medical advice is recommended during pregnancy, lactation and before use in cases of chronic kidney diseases.
Liquorice, an inactive ingredient in this product, naturally contains glucose and sucrose-based sugars.
|Each 2.7 g teabag contains:|
|Birch leaf dry||540 mg|
|Couch grass rhizome dry||540 mg|
|Golden rod herb dry||540 mg|
|Restharrow (Ononis spinosa) root dry||540 mg|
Features / Benefits
- Suitable for vegans and vegetarians.
- First professional, medicinal teabag range in Australia.
- Guaranteed amount of active ingredients in each bag.
- Therapeutically-effective formulas with a long history of use.
- Packed in long-life foil bags to retain freshness and potency.
- Teabag paper is whitened using environmentally-friendly methods (ie no bleaching chemicals).
- Free from preservatives, artificial colours, caffeine, yeast, gluten, sugars, alcohol and lactose.
- Manufactured to strict pharmaceutical standards and listed with the Therapeutic Goods Administration (TGA).