Herbs of Gold High Potency Activated B ComplexHerbs of Gold Activated B Complex contains activated B vitamins, including B2, B6, methyl folate (folate) and mecobalamin (B12), to help support energy production and assist in the maintenance of general wellbeing.
- Activated B2, B6 and B12
- Activated folate (Quatrefolic®)
- Supports energy production
Always read the label.
Follow the directions for use.
- Activated B Complex aids in the metabolism of carbohydrates.
- Activated B Complex helps maintain nervous system function and supports a healthy stress response in the body and emotional wellbeing.
- Activated B Complex contains B5 and the active form of B6 (pyridoxal 5-phosphate monohydrate) to support healthy adrenal gland function.
- B vitamins support the health and production of red blood cells and support cardiovascular system health.
- Activated B Complex contains mecobalamin (co-methylcobalamin), the active form of vitamin B12. Other forms of vitamin B12, such as cyanocobalamin, need to be converted to co-methylcobalamin for use in the body.
- Activated B Complex contains methyl folate (levomefolic acid), the active form of folate.
- Methylfolate and vitamin B12 support memory and cognitive function. Methylfolate also helps reduce homocysteine levels.
Each capsule contains:
|equiv. Thiamine (vitamin B1) 22.3mg|
|Riboflavin sodium phosphate||25mg|
|equiv. Riboflavin (vitamin B2) 18.3mg|
|equiv. Pantothenic acid (vitamin B5) 22.9mg|
|Pyridoxal 5-phosphate monohydrate||25mg|
|equiv. Pyridoxine (vitamin B6) 15.4mg|
|Levomefolate glucosamine (Quatrefolic®)||842 micrograms|
|equiv. Levomefolic acid (5-MTHF) 400mcg|
|Mecobalamin (co-methylcobalamin) (vitamin B12)||400 micrograms|
|Does not contain egg, milk, peanut, soy, tree nuts, animal products, gluten, lactose or artificial colours, flavours or preservatives.|
Advise your doctor of any medicine you take during pregnancy, particularly in your first trimester.
Vitamin supplements should not replace a balanced diet.