Herbs of Gold Collagen
Herbs of Gold Collagen provides a high-quality source of fish collagen with vitamin C and zinc to help protect cells from free radical damage and contribute to normal skin structure when part of a healthy diet involving a variety of foods.
- With Zinc & C
- Protects from free radicals
- Supports skin structure
- Collagen is the body’s most abundant protein, representing approximately 30% of total body protein. Collagen is a major structural component that provides tensile strength and firmness of connective tissues found in the body, particularly skin, hair, nails, ligaments, tendons, cartilage, teeth and bone.
- Collagen is sourced from deep-sea fish supplied by Gelita. Gelita collagen is rich in essential and non-essential amino acids and contains a minimum of 90% protein.
- Collagen contains two superfoods: Acerola berry and organic Guava leaf.
- Acerola berries provide a rich source of natural vitamin C, an important antioxidant that helps protect cells from free radical damage and contributes to normal collagen formation for the normal function of the skin. Vitamin C is necessary for normal connective tissue structure and function.
- Organic Guava leaf provides a rich source of natural zinc, an important antioxidant which protects against free radicals, supports normal skin structure and wound healing and is necessary for the maintenance of normal hair and nails.
- Herbs of Gold Collagen, in conjunction with antioxidant support from vitamin C and zinc, contributes to normal collagen formation for the normal function and maintenance of skin, skin structure, wound healing and normal hair and nails.
|Servings per pack: 30 Serving size: 1 Capsule (833mg)|
|Avg qty per serving||Avg qty per 100g|
|Protein, total||Less than 1g||37.8g|
|Fat, total||Less than 1g||Less than 1g|
|Carbohydrate||Less than 1g||25.5g|
|- Sugars||Less than 1g||Less than 1g|
|Sodium||Less than 1mg||86.1mg|
|Vitamin C||57.9mg (145% RDI^)||6.9g|
|Zinc||1mg (8% RDI^)||120mg|
|^ Percentage of Recommended Dietary Intake (RDI)|
|Free from common allergens – wheat, dairy, peanuts, soy, nuts and eggs. Made on equipment that also processes products containing these ingredients. No artificial colourings, flavourings, preservatives or sweeteners.|
Collagen is derived from fish.
Always read the label.
Follow the directions for use.