LACTEEZE Extra Strength tablets provide immediate relief of gas, bloating, abdominal cramps and diarrhoea associated with the digestion of dairy. Lacteeze Extra Strength tablets are the most popular product in our range. They are specially formulated for children over 12 and adults with mild to moderate lactose intolerance.
Recommended for people who suffer from:
- Lactose intolerance
- Lactose malabsorption
- Inability to digest lactose in dairy
- Gas, bloating, abdominal cramps and diarrhoea associated with the digestion of dairy.
- Enables people with lactose intolerance to enjoy dairy again. Read about why dairy is important here.
- Popular strength which can be taken by both adults and children in the family.
- Lacteeze is all-natural, contains no drugs and nothing is absorbed by the body.
- Lacteeze is safe during pregnancy.
- 1 to 3 Lacteeze tablets can be taken depending on your level of lactose intolerance.
- This new half-strength peppermint flavour is proving very popular with regular users.
- Lacteeze does not contain any drugs and is safe during pregnancy.
- Tablets can be chewed or swallowed whole.
Dextrose, microcrystalline cellulose, lactase (Aspergillus, derived from corn) calcium stearate and natural mint flavour.
CautionsThe product contains 300mg of glucose per tablet.
Not to be used in the management of dairy allergies.
If symptoms persist consult your healthcare practitioner.
If diarrhoea persists for more than: 6 hours in infants under 6 months; 12 hours in children under 3 years: 24 hours in children aged 3-6 years, or 48 hours in adults and children over 6 years, seek medical advice.