Always read the label and use only as directed. If symptoms persist consult your healthcare practitioner. Contains lactose.
Martin & Pleasance Calc Fluor
Calc Fluor is present in the surface of the bones, in the enamel of the teeth and in the elastic fibres of the skin and blood vessels. It is responsible for all the elasticity within the body – deficiencies can lead to varicose veins, over relaxed organs, hardened glands stretched ligaments.
- Enlarged varicose veins
- Stretch marks
- Poor condition of the enamel of the teeth
- Cracks and cuts in the skin
- Constipation due to muscular tone of the rectum
- A backache with dragging down pains
- Chronic synovitis
- Restoring balance to conditions affecting the surface of bones
Each tablet contains:
0.5mcg of the Mineral Tissue Salt Calcium Fluoride in a lactose base.