MooGoo's Milk Shampoo is one of their most popular products. It was originally made for a family member who had a scalp so itchy they went to bed with olive oil on their scalp and cling wrap around their head.
MooGoo combine small amounts of 5 different natural cleaners as this can be gentler on the hair than one concentrated cleanser. We chose natural cleansers that wash and foam up fairly well, although the foaming action isn’t quite as intense as it would if we used a synthetic detergent like SLS (or other common culprits that end in –fate). But this is a small trade-off to use more natural ingredients that are healthier for us and the environment. This just means a little more agitation required to build up the lather, which if you look at it another way, a great excuse for a head massage.
- A natural, gentle shampoo that looks after your hair and your scalp
- Made with a combination of coconut and glucose based cleansers
- Free from harsh synthetic detergents (SLS) that can dry out the hair
- Milk Protein helps protect hair fibres and revitalizes its natural protective layer
- Free from silicone-based ingredients that can build up and weigh hair down
- Piroctone Olamine helps maintain and control the microflora of the scalp