The Roogenic Lemon Myrtle and Rose (Native Relief) is designed with two Australian bush foods including Lemon Myrtle and Native Lemongrass that have traditionally been used by Indigenous Australians to help support muscle recovery, headaches, inflammation, pain relief and overall wellbeing. With Native Lemongrass, in particular, being unique as ongoing research at Griffiths University have found that the native Australian superfood acts as a natural aspirin.
With a gorgeous lemony flavour and light fragrance, the tea can be enjoyed as a soothing hot tea after a meal or as a refreshing iced tea on a warm day, the tea itself also makes a great substitute to water and will ensure you are staying hydrated and have an increased supply of antioxidants in your diet.
Roogenic take huge pride in sustainably sourcing Native Australian Bush Foods, ensuring they support small farmers and nurture Indigenous communities.
- Recent scientific studies have acknowledged the painkilling properties of Native Lemongrass.
- Lemon Myrtle has anti-microbial, anti-fungal and anti-inflammatory properties.
- Can be enjoyed both hot or cold.
- Great addition to your daily water intake to help with hydration.
- Has a beautiful floral flavour.
- 18 Biodegradable tea bags individually foil sealed for freshness.
- You can brew the Tea Bags multiple times according to your taste.
Organically Grown Lemon Myrtle, Organic Red Rose Petals, Organic Lemongrass, Organic Pink Rose Petals, Organically Grown Native Lemongrass.