The Roogenic Native Strawberry Tea is a bright and bold tea, with an incredible berry flavour that is also packed with antioxidants, essential oils, vitamins and minerals. With the combination of Lemon Myrtle and Strawberry Gum leaves, these Australian bush foods are both great for digestion.
The tea can be served hot or cold and makes a great substitute for your water and because of the gorgeous bold strawberry flavour and colour, the tea is extremely popular for kids too, making a healthy dessert alternative or a substitute for sugary drinks.
Roogenic take huge pride in sustainably sourcing Native Australian Bush Foods, ensuring they support small farmers and nurture Indigenous communities.
- Contains Strawberry Gum Leaf and Hibiscus which are great sources of antioxidants.
- Ingredients with high antioxidant content can promote healthy skin.
- Great alternative to sugary drinks.
- Enjoyed by the whole family.
- Can be enjoyed both hot or cold.
- Has a gorgeous colour & bold berry flavour.
- 18 Biodegradable tea bags individually foil sealed for freshness.
- You can brew the Tea Bags multiple times according to your taste.
Organic Hibiscus (milled), Freeze Dried Strawberries, Organically Grown Lemon Myrtle, Organic Strawberry Gum Leaf, Organic Mint, Natural Strawberry Flavour.