Slippery Elm Bark Chewable Tablets
- Formulated with 800mg of Slippery Elm powder which has traditionally been used in Western herbal medicine to relieve mild stomach, bowel and throat irritations
- Traditionally used in Western herbal medicine to relieve symptoms of mild gastrointestinal discomfort including heartburn and diarrhoea
- Has traditionally been used in Western herbal medicine to maintain healthy digestive function
- Individuals who suffer from or prone to mild stomach, bowel or throat irritations
- Those who suffer from symptoms of mild gastrointestinal discomfort such as heartburn and diarrhoea
- Individuals who seek a supplement to maintain healthy digestive function
Adults- Take one tablet five minutes before a meal, twice daily, or as professionally prescribed.
- Storage: Store below 30°C in a dry place
Contains: Lactose and gluten. If symptoms persist, consult your healthcare professional. If diarrhoea persists for more than 48 hours, seek medical advice.No Added
- Nuts, shellfish, sugar, dairy, egg, fish, sesame seeds, soy. No artificial colours, flavours or preservatives. Vegetarian friendly.