Vitamin A 10000IU Capsules
- Helps support healthy immunity
- Helps support healthy eye function and night vision
- Assists with maintaining healthy skin integrity
- Individuals seeking a supplement to support their immune system
- Those seeking a supplement to support their eye function and night vision
- Those wanting to maintain healthy skin integrity
- Adults- Take one capsule daily (with food), or as professionally prescribed.
- Storage: Store below 30°C in a dry place
Vitamin supplements should not replace a balanced diet. WARNING: When taken in excess of 3000mcg retinol equivalents, Vitamin A can cause birth defects. If you are pregnant or considering becoming pregnant do not take Vitamin A supplements without consulting your doctor or pharmacist. The recommended daily amount of Vitamin A from all sources is 700mcg retinol equivalents for women and 900mcg retinol equivalents for men.
Contains: Soya oil.
- Gluten, lactose, nuts, shellfish, sugar, dairy, egg, fish, sesame seeds. No artificial colours, flavours or preservatives