Thursday Plantation Oil 100% Tea Tree Oil
Australia’s natural antiseptic, Tea Tree Oil is distilled from specially selected Melaleuca alternifolia leaves, a plant native to the coastal regions of northern New South Wales and south eastern Queensland, Australia.
This 100% pure, 100% natural oil is a powerful antiseptic which inhibits a broad spectrum of bacteria and fungi and cleanses and protects skin abrasions. Tea Tree Oil is well tolerated by healthy skin tissue, and does not inhibit normal cell growth.
- Relieves minor cuts, burns, abrasions, pimples, bites and stings
- Treats fungal infections such as athlete’s foot and nail infection
- Cleaning: Kills 99.9% household germs
Always read the label. Follow the directions for use. If symptoms worsen or change unexpectedly, talk to your healthcare professional.
- Sourced from and made in Australia.
- 100% pure. Free from SLS, parabens, synthetics and fillers; guaranteeing unaltered, pure oil
- Natural acne treatment
- The germicidal active in Thursday Plantation Tea Tree Oil, terpinen-4-ol, is at least 30% greater than International and Australian standards.
- Lower risk of potential skin sensitisation, due to low para-cymene content, a potential irritating agent that can occur in essential oils.
For external use only.
Apply sparingly to minor cuts, burns, abrasions, pimples, boils, bites and stings. Apply Tea Tree Oil directly or on a cotton bud.
Discontinue use if sensitivity occurs. Do not cover the applied area. Keep out of reach of children. It is recommended you skin patch test prior to use. Not to be taken
Do not use:
- While pregnant or breast-feeding without medical supervision
- Near eyes. Seek medical attention if contact occurs
- On children under 2 years old
- Undiluted essential oils on children under 12 years old. Skin patch test prior to use.
FIRST AID: For advice, contact a Poisons Information Centre (Ph 131 126) or a doctor at once. Urgent hospital treatment is likely to be needed. If swallowed, do NOT induce vomiting.
For the treatment of minor burns: Immediately apply cold water to the burn for at least 20 minutes prior to use. Medical advice should be sought for the treatment of more serious burns.