Thursday Plantation’s Tea Tree Antiseptic Liquid, with its 95% naturally derived and vegan friendly formula makes a great choice for those looking for a natural antiseptic alternative.
This Australian made antiseptic product contains 100% pure antibacterial tea tree oil and offers a multi usage function ranging from cleansing and helping to relieve minor skin wounds, insect bites and stings to killing household germs on hard surfaces.
Every household can use a bottle of this in their first aid cupboard.
- Helps relieve symptoms of minor skin wounds (cuts, scratches, and abrasions)
- Decreases symptoms of insect bites & stings
- Reduces symptoms of mild, superficial skin fungal infections
- Kills household germs on hard surfaces
- 95% naturally derived and Vegan friendly formula
- Not tested on animals
- Australian made
Directions for use:
Apply this product undiluted using a cotton tipped applicator or cotton wool to the affected area two or three times daily or as required.
For household use, dilute product 1:5 in water and mop or wipe down hard surfaces. No need to rinse after.