Candle refills are scented in your favourite fragrant and essential oil blend to refill your empty Byron Bay Candles’ printed jar.
- They are an environmentally friendly initiative to minimize waste by reusing your glass jar over and over again.
- Each candle refill has been specifically moulded to ONLY fit the shape of this jar style and may not fit other jars or canisters.
- PLEASE NOTE: WHEN LIT SOY WAX MELTS TO A POOL OF WAX SO REFILL CANDLES MUST BE INSERTED INTO THE PRINTED JAR PICTURED BEFORE LIGHTING.
- Click the drop-down box below and click on a scent to reveal what’s in each aroma.
- Once you have an empty jar you can try a different scent than you’ve had before.
- You’ll find it very easy to clean your empty Byron Bay Candle jar and insert the refill as ‘Soy Wax’ is soluble in warm/hot soapy water.
Here are your instructions for how to reuse your glass candle jar with a refill:
- With approx. 5mm of wax remaining, soak your Byron Bay Candles glass jar in warm soapy water. Agitate wax until it dislodges and dispose
- Wash jar until clean and wipe dry
- Remove new wax refill from all packaging and peel tape cover from bottom wick tab.
- Insert refill in to glass jar
- Light wick and burn candle until melt pool reaches edge of jar. This ensures an even burn and prevents a cavity from forming.