Fusion MultiVitamin & Mineral Advanced
Features and benefits
- Broad-spectrum multi, suitable for both men and women.
- Everyday health maintenance in a single convenient daily dose.
- The iron-free formula, specially formulated to meet the needs of men and women wishing to avoid excess iron consumption.
How it works
While we all know how vital it is to consume a healthy, balanced diet, the day-to-day reality is that doing so is often hard to manage – especially if you’re dieting, busy, eating on the run, or are one of the millions of Australians who doesn’t eat certain food groups (such as dairy foods or animal products) for ethical or health reasons.
Research from the Australian Bureau of Statistics indicates that more than 90% of us don’t manage to consume as many vegetables as we should every day and that only around half of us eat the recommended two daily servings of fruit1.
Dietary habits like these may mean you’re missing out on key nutrients and consequently might benefit from taking a multivitamin supplement.
Packed with 36 important nutrients, Fusion® Multi-Vitamin & Mineral Advanced has been professionally formulated to provide key nutrients that may be inadequate in your diet, help maintain your energy levels and promote healthy ageing.
This comprehensive formula provides:
- B-group vitamins, magnesium and chromium to enhance metabolism and help maintain energy levels.
- Cardiovascular support with Vitamin E, Lycopene and Folic Acid.
- Lutein, Taurine and other antioxidants to help preserve eye health.
- Nutrients to assist normal brain function, including Iodine, Glutamine and Vitamin B12.
- Choline, Inositol and Nicotinamide to support healthy liver function.
- Immune system support with Zinc, Selenium and Vitamins A and C.
- Bone-building nutrients such as Calcium, Vitamin D and Boron.
- Biotin, Silicon and other nutrients to support healthy hair, skin and nails, plus Vitamin C, Bioflavonoids and Lysine to help maintain healthy collagen.
Each tablet contains:
|Natural mixed carotenoids||40mg|
|calc. as betacarotene||3mg|
|Retinol palmitate (Retinol palmitate )||1.1mg|
|equiv. to vitamin A||2000IU or 600mcg RE|
|d-alpha Tocopheryl acid succinate (d-alpha Tocopheryl acid succinate)||82.6mg|
|equiv. to vitamin E||100IU|
|Vitamin D3 (as cholecalciferol)||5mcg|
|equiv. to vitamin D||200IU|
|Thiamine hydrochloride (Vitamin B1)||30mg|
|Riboflavin (vitamin B2)||20mg|
|Nicotinamide (vitamin B3)||100mg|
|Nicotinic acid (Vitamin B3)||5mg|
|Calcium pantothenate (vitamin B5)||100mg|
|equiv. to pantothenic acid||90mg & calcium 8.4mg|
|Pyridoxine hydrochloride (vitamin B6)||50mg|
|equiv. to pyridoxine||41.14mg|
|Cyanocobalamin (vitamin B12)||100mcg|
|Phytomenadione (vitamin K1)||50mcg|
|Lysine hydrochloride (Lysine hydrochloride)||50mg|
|Lutein esters calc. as Lutein extract||1mg|
|equiv. to Tagetes erecta dry flowers||100mg|
|Calcium ascorbate dihydrate (Calcium ascorbate dihydrate)||110mg|
|equiv. to ascorbic acid||90.87mg & calcium 10.3mg|
|Calcium citrate tetrahydrate (Calcium citrate tetrahydrate)||84mg|
|equiv. to calcium||17.7mg|
|Total Equiv. calcium||36.5mg|
|Magnesium amino acid chelate||90mg|
|equiv. to magnesium||18mg|
|Zinc amino acid chelate (Zinc amino acid chelate)||75mg|
|equiv. to zinc||15mg|
|Potassium phosphate dibasic (Potassium phosphate dibasic)||50mg|
|equiv. to potassium||22.4mg|
|Silica colloidal anhydrous (silica)||32.1mg|
|equiv. to silicon||15mg|
|Manganese (as amino acid chelate)||20mg|
|equiv. to manganese||2mg|
|equiv. to Boron||500mcg|
|Chromium (as nicotinate)||500mcg|
|equiv. to chromium||50mcg|
|Cupric sulphate pentahydrate (Copper)||196.5mcg|
|equiv. to copper||50mcg|
|Potassium iodide (Potassium iodide)||50mcg|
|equiv. to iodine||38.2mcg|
|Molybdenum (as trioxide)||50mcg|
|equiv. to molybdenum||33.3mcg|
|equiv. to selenium||50mcg|
No artificial colours, flavours or preservatives, yeast, wheat, gluten, nuts or dairy products.
Always read the label. Use only as directed. If symptoms persist consult your healthcare practitioner.
During pregnancy, always consult with a qualified healthcare practitioner before taking herbal medicines and nutritional supplements. Vitamin supplements should not replace a balanced diet. This product contains selenium which is toxic in high doses. A daily dose of 150mcg for adults of selenium from dietary supplements should not be exceeded. Always read the label. Use only as directed. If symptoms persist consult your healthcare practitioner.