100% Pure Goats Milk Powder is hygienically produced from fresh NZ or Australian goats' milk.
Easily digested, nourishing and a delicious alternative for those who can’t drink cow’s milk.
Free from additives.
Why use Goats' Milk Powder?
Looking for a substitute to cow’s milk that is both delicious and healthy? Healtheries 100% Pure Goats' Milk Powder is free from additives - only the water is extracted. It mixes easily with water to form milk, or you can use it to make yoghurt and ice cream, or add it to smoothies and baking.
Made from fresh New Zealand or Australian goat’s milk without the use of any additives. It is easily digested making it perfect for anyone who is sensitive or allergic to cow’s milk. It is suitable for both adults and children. This product is not suitable as a complete milk food for children under the age of two years. It is also not suitable as an infant formula or used as a sole source of infant nutrition under one year of age.
- Anyone allergic or sensitive to cow’s milk
- Children, elderly and those who have difficulty digesting cow’s milk
Directions for Use
- To make 1 glass: Measure 1 level scoop (15g) of Healtheries Goats Milk Powder into a glass. Measure 150ml warm boiled water. Mix the powder with sufficient water to form a smooth paste, then add the remaining water.
- To make 1000ml - Measure 100g of Healtheries Goats Milk Powder into a container. Measure 1000ml of warm boiled water. Mix the powder with sufficient water to form a smooth paste. Gradually add the rest of the water.
- Consume made up Goats' Milk immediately or refrigerate for up to 2 days.
- Store Goats' Milk Powder in a cool dry place below 30 degrees C, in an airtight container.
- One 450g can of Healtheries Goats Milk Powder makes 30 x 150ml servings.
- Goats milk may be used as a replacement for cow’s milk in cooking.
- Healtheries Goats Milk Powder can be used to make yoghurt, ice cream and soft curd cheese
- May be added to smoothies and baking
Not suitable as an infant formula and should not be given as a sole source of infant nutrition under the age of one year. It may be used as part of a child’s diet after the age of one year if the child’s health and appetite are in good condition.
100% Goats Milk Powder
Servings per package: 30
Serving size: 15g
|Average Quantity||Per 15g made with 150ml water||
Per 100 g Powder
|Energy||312kJ (75 Cal)||
2080kJ (497 Cal)
|Fat, Total||4.2 g||
|- saturated||3.0 g||
|- sugars||4.8 g||32.0 g|
Additives, sulphur dioxide
- Contains Milk
- Not suitable for anyone with lactose intolerance