Thursday Plantation 100% Lavender Oil
Lavender oil is a versatile pharmaceutical grade oil, which can help calm, soothe and relax the body and mind.
- Is traditionally used in aromatherapy to relieve nervous tension and mild anxiety
- Promotes restful sleep and improved sleep quality
- Provides temporarily relief to headaches
- Helps to relieve symptoms of eczema
- Provides relief to skin itching and inflamation of tick, wasp and insect bites
Always read the label. Follow the directions for use. If symptoms worsen or change unexpectedly, talk to your healthcare professional.
- 100% pure. Free from SLS, parabens, synthetics and fillers, guaranteeing an unaltered, pure oil
- Can be applied directly to the body or used in a vaporiser
- Distilled from Lavandula angustifolia flowering herb tops
- Adults Only: To help relieve nervous tension, insomnia and give temporary relief of headaches - Massage: Add 5 drops (1/4mL) to 10mL vegetable oil and massage into temples, forehead, back of neck, shoulders or full body. Vaporisation: Add 5 drops (1/4mL) to water in an oil burner. Bath: Add 5 drops (1/4mL) to bath water.
- For the relief of symptoms of eczema: Dilute 5 drops (1/4mL) to 10mL carrier oil.
- For relief from tick, wasp and insect bites: Dab undiluted onto affected area.
It is recommended you skin patch test prior to use. If irritation occurs discontinue use.
Do not use:
- While pregnant or breast-feeding without medical supervision
- Near eyes. Seek medical attention if contact occurs
- On children under 2 years old
- Undiluted on children under 12 years old. Skin patch test prior to use